Wood fired pizza baking is considered the best method by pizza professionals. There are different brands of this way of baking pizza is available in market. In this article we will explore Forno Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Nonno Peppe, one of the best products in this category, equipped with all those features and functions for which wood fired pizza is loved; crispy crust, mingled toppings and soft juicy interior. This pizza oven is originated from a trusted source Forno Allegro, a brand famous for manufacturing premium quality pizza baking wood fired systems.
This Forno Allegro Nonno Peppe Wood Fired Pizza Oven comes with sturdy and robust construction, fine quality and well-chosen constructional elements are used in making this long lasting pizza baking structure for giving you a long lasting outdoor cooking service. This pizza oven is made in home of pizza “Italy”. The whole construction process is completed in Italy. It is made from 100% pure stainless steel ad totally free cracking prone materials such as clay. Clay and refractory materials based ovens are more prone to cracking while the stainless steel made structure is more lasting and durable. Further clay losses its insulation potential with passage of time while this 100% pure stainless steel will give you the same insulation properties with no diminishing with passage of time. It is highly resistant to harsh weather elements such as in Britain.
This wood fired pizza oven is equipped with box chimney, easy to use with simple fuel requirements, just needs wood.
The compact lightweight design; 65kgs allows the user to set it into your patio or garden area while its fascinating look will enhance the overall beauty of your house outdoor. It is available in beauty hammered copper finish.
It is highly heat and fuel efficient; the thermally insulated 100% pure stainless steel dome offers heat fast, so less preheating time, quick pizza baking while retaining heat for long hours, a great time and fuel saver. Because of this heat efficient inner cooking chamber you can achieve 300 degrees C temperature in just 5 minutes with small consumption of wood.
The oven floor is made of handmade terracotta bricks (baked in Italy) produced from carefully selected clays and locally sourced volcanic lava sand.
Where To Buy This Forno Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Nonno Peppe
Special Discounted Offer: Click Here For Special Savings on This Forno Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Nonno Peppe!
Free Shipping Facility…
Features and Specifications
- Product brand name: Forno Allergo
- Product model number: Nonno Peppe
- Color: Red or Anthracite Black Color
- Place of Origin: Italy
- Material Type: Stainless steel
- An ideal pizza baking system for all weathers because of its superb heat insulation caliber
- Made from 100% pure stainless steel, sturdy, robust construction for long lasting performance, no cracking, no reduction in insulation properties while competing clay and refractory material made wood fired pizza ovens are prone to cracking and lose its insulation potential with passage of time.
- The oven floor is made of handmade terracotta bricks (baked in Italy) produced from carefully selected clays and locally sourced volcanic lava sand.
- Fast preheat; can achieve 300 degrees C in just 5 minutes with small wood consumption
- Compact lightweight design; 65kgs can fit in any outdoor settings
- Product weight: 141.1 pounds
If you want to buy this wood fired pizza oven but still interested in exploring its features in more detail then click on this link Forno Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Nonno Peppe Reviews.